Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Hello from 4-H Youth Mentor Samantha



Hello everyone! My name is Samantha Richards and I am the newest 4-H Youth Mentor at the Pinellas County Extension office. I have currently been enrolled in 4-H for 8 years now, my main focus being in the dog project. I have been a Historian, Sergeant of Arms, and I am currently the President of the Crazy 4 Canines Club. Outside of 4-H, I am a senior at Pinellas Park High School in the First Responders Magnet Program.  I also have made a Public Service Announcement for Pinellas County about texting during emergencies.
You can say that I am very excited to be a youth mentor, and to help Ms. Jean and all of you to the best of my ability.  I want to ensure that you all have a great time in the 4-H program with all of the experiences and activities that there are. If you need help with anything, or have any questions, please feel free to email me at srichards@co.pinellas.fl.us.

No comments: